EBC Ingot Premium Dark Roast Filter Coffee grounds 250g
- 250g dark artisan roasted filter ground coffee
- Our brand tested and tasted by coffee professionals to give you amazing quality coffee
- Rich, intense, and chocolatey notes
- Our coffee range is produced with a natural method that leaves the flavor and all the other coffee properties unaltered.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Origin of coffee: Colombia, Brazil, Ethiopia, Vietnam & Congo
- Roasting: Dark roast
- Intensity: 6/10
Everythingbutcoffee Ingot Premium 70% Arabica, 30% Robusta 250g filter coffee grounds is an authentic Italian roast.
Roast: Dark roast
Artisan roasted. This blend was designed for customers who were asking for stronger, darker blends but without any harsh bitterness or acidity.
EBC blend is a mixture of beans from Colombia, Brazil, Ethiopia, Congo, and Vietnam roasted dark to produce a coffee that is powerful, rich, intense, and very smooth.
This blend is our premium range and very popular as an after-dinner coffee, but the refreshing roast finish makes it perfect for all occasions.
This ground form cannot not be used in espresso machines unless grinded further to fine. Filter grounds best used for coffee press, filter coffee machines, pour-over coffee maker and moka pots.
Store in a cool and dry place for long-lasting freshness (check our storage containers under accessories).
Ingot premium 70% Arabica, 30% Robusta roast filter ground coffee.
Authentic Italian roast
Dark roast coffee