EBC Coffee French Press Plunger Heat-Resistant Glass 350ML
The beaker is made from heat resistant borosilicate glass and the body, a heat resistant plastic frame.
Durable stainless steel filter mesh with a tight fit ensures smooth and well filtered fresh coffee.
Strong heat resistant plastic handle and an easy pour spout for comfortable everyday use.
Plastic heat resistant base stops the beaker coming in contact with your table.
The EBC coffee plunger: Unlock the true potential of your coffee beans and enjoy a delightful cup of coffee every time. Order our Heat-Resistant Glass Coffee French Press Plunger today and savor the ultimate coffee experience.
How to use a coffee plunger?
Using a coffee plunger, also known as a French press, is a straightforward process that allows you to brew rich and flavorful coffee. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use a coffee plunger:
Ingredients and Equipment Needed:
– Coarsely ground coffee beans
– Hot water just off the boil (about 200°F or 93°C)
– Coffee plunger (French press)
1. Preheat the Plunger:
– To maintain the temperature of your coffee, preheat the coffee plunger by filling it with hot water and letting it sit for a minute. Then, discard the water.
2. Add Coffee Grounds:
– Measure coarsely ground coffee beans according to your desired coffee-to-water ratio. A common ratio is 1:15, so use 1 ounce (28 grams) of coffee for every 15 ounces (450 milliliters) of water.
– Add the coffee grounds to the bottom of the preheated plunger.
3. Pour Hot Water:
– Heat water to just below boiling point (about 200°F or 93°C) and pour it slowly over the coffee grounds in the plunger.
– Ensure all the coffee grounds are saturated with water. Use a wooden or plastic spoon to gently stir the mixture to ensure even extraction.
4. Place the Lid and Plunge Assembly:
– Attach the lid with the plunger assembly, ensuring the plunger is fully raised.
5. Steep the Coffee:
– Let the coffee steep for about 4 minutes. This steeping time allows the coffee to extract its flavors from the grounds.
6. Press the Plunger:
– After the steeping time, slowly and steadily press down the plunger. Apply even pressure to avoid splashing or sudden resistance.
– The mesh filter will separate the coffee grounds from the brewed coffee as you press down.
7. Pour and Serve:
– Once you’ve fully pressed the plunger down, the brewed coffee is ready to be poured.
– Pour the coffee into your cups immediately to prevent over-extraction, which can make the coffee bitter.
– Savor the rich, full-bodied flavors of your freshly brewed coffee. You can drink it black or add milk, cream, or sweeteners to taste.
– After use, disassemble the plunger by separating the filter and the plunger assembly.
– Dispose of the used coffee grounds and rinse the plunger thoroughly with water. You can also use a gentle soap if needed. Make sure to clean all parts, including the mesh filter.
Using a coffee plunger is a wonderful way to enjoy a flavorful cup of coffee with minimal equipment and effort. Experiment with different coffee-to-water ratios and steeping times to find your perfect brew.
What are the Features of the coffee plunger?
3.Durable and heat resistant
4.Stainless steel filter filtered coffee & tea more better
5.The spout is V shape designed,more quickly to pour
6.More convenient to filter tea with stainless drawbars
7.Convinient use, long life use, durable
What are the Specifications?
2.Material: PP + Glass